Lutheran Church representing the guiding principles of our
mission to bring the light of Christ and service to all.
MESSIAH LUTHERAN PURPOSE STATEMENT
Welcome and serve all people with the hope that every person
may come to believe in Christ’s promise of Eternal Life.
TEACH AND LEARN CONFIDENTLY
INSPIRE OTHER PATIENTLY
THE NORTHWESTERN OHIO
SYNOD MISSION STATEMENT
"MARKED BY THE CROSS OF CHRIST FOREVER,
WE BELONG TO THE CONGREGATIONS, AGENCIES
AND MINISTRIES OF THE NORTHWESTERN OHIO SYNOD
WILL WITNESS TOGETHER TO GOD'S CREATIVE AND
REDEEMING WORD TO ALL THE WORLD." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When God told Moses, "I am the one who always is,"
It meant that God has always existed and that he exists
in the eternal present, apart from time.
Jesus said the same thing, and it astonished everyone.
Like God, Jesus has always existed.
His life didn't begin in a stable in Bethlehem
(that's when he became human).
Jesus is eternal, and that's why his offer of eternal life
for us is absolutely true.
"The truth is, I existed before Abraham was even born!"
ELCA News Feed
- ELCA resource asks members to reflect on nature and purpose of this church
- David Vásquez-Levy to become first Lutheran, Latino president of a U.S. seminary
- ELCA observes 2015 Week of Prayer for Christian Unity
- Russell Siler, former ELCA director, dies
- Palestinian Authority payment eases Augusta Victoria Hospital’s finances
Special Upcoming Events
for details and updates
of News Flash events.
We welcome your questions,
comments and suggestions.
Messiah Lutheran Church
4703 Summit Street
Toledo Ohio, 43611
(The above is a link.)